Thursday, August 26, 2010

Matt's new favorite thing is our new boat...new to us anyway. We all went out in it for the first time to pick up our crab pots. It was so much fun. Gavin really liked it too until we turned the engine off and after that he was whining and crying that we were going to be stuck out in the ocean and never be found...poor kid. I'm not sure he's as much as a ocean fisherman as his daddy.




































































Matt kept telling me about the huge starfish he kept catching in his crab pots. I was for sure he was exaggerating when he told me how big they were...he was not. They are HUGE!




































Yummy Halibut! I've actually gotten pretty good at filleting fish.

1 comment:

Yerkes family said...

Holy Crap, I am so jealous. Crab Pots. Starfish. I want to live where you live. Crazy awesome. Hope everything is going well for you.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany